You can download this infographic as a jpeg and print it out.
From high school
Check with the university or universities you are applying to about the entry requirements for high school graduates, and whether there are any alternative entry pathways. Undergraduate occupational therapy courses in Australia are generally 4 years.
Check with the university or universities you are applying to about the entry requirements for university graduates. There may be pre-requisite subjects that you must complete in your undergraduate course to be eligible to apply for a masters program to become an occupational therapist.
Following an undergraduate degree, an occupational therapy masters program in Australia is generally 2 to 2.5 years.
Please check with the institution you are applying to in case they have alternative entry pathways, or bridging courses to complete the pre-requisite subjects for graduate entry.
My Health Career articles about a career in occupational therapy:
- What you need to know before choosing to become an occupational therapist
- How much money do occupational therapists earn?
- My career as an occupational therapist – by Nicole Grant
- What’s the “occupation” in occupational therapy?
- Videos about an occupational therapy career