My Health Career is pleased to be announced as a supporter of the national Health Innovations Pitch & Connect event REALISE Canberra. To celebrate the partnership, REALISE Canberra is offering 10 scholarships to our fans and followers to attend their health innovation event on 14th April 2016 at the University of Canberra.
To claim your exclusive scholarship (which covers event registration, free attendance at all sessions, lunch & dinner) please email email@example.com with your name, email, contact number and where you study/work. Don’t forget to mention “My Health Career” in your email so that you are eligible to receive the free promo code!
REALISE Canberra will see leaders in healthcare & entrepreneurs come together to network with like-minded individuals, while promoting their innovations. There will be a mixture of clinicians, hospital staff, investors, advisors & entrepreneurs at the event.
The 4 keynote speakers attending are:
- Minister Meegan Fitzharris representing ACT Chief Minister Andrew Barr
- Nicole Feely – Director General of ACT Health
- Prof Rachel Davey – Director of University of Canberra’s Health Research Institute
- Jacqueline Yee – Head of Investment Strategy IQX
Innovators who will be pitching and showcasing their healthcare ideas are:
- Dr Lisa Scharoun – award winning innovative child health record for monitoring baby vaccinations
- Norman Masood (Northern Sydney LHD) – the electronic antibiotic stewardship system
- Marcus Dawe – health horizon: all the world’s health innovations in one place
- Dr Braden McGrath – nuCoria Field Analyser
- Prof Paul Smith (Canberra Hospital) – decision support database for orthopaedic surgeons
REALISE is an innovation health network designed for the ACT health innovation community, announced in December 2015 by ACT Chief Minister Andrew Barr. It is designed to build a dynamic community of entrepreneurs, innovators, medical professionals and industry leaders, working together to improve healthcare. REALISE promotes collaboration within the health innovation community, to bring new products and services to market.
For more information about REALISE visit www.realise.org.au.