Children’s Healthcare Australasia (CHA) and the National Rural Health Alliance (NRHA) are calling for submissions for abstracts for the Caring for Country Kids conference which will be held in Alice Springs in April 2016.
Authors may submit abstracts for more than one presentation, the options are as follows:
- General presentations: Allocated in 20 minute time slots
- Poster presentations: Poster size is A0 / Portrait. Authors should be available during the poster sessions to discuss the poster’s content.
There are a number of themes that will be the focus of the conference, and abstracts should be based on one or more of these:
- Should be no longer than 400 words
- The title should be no more than 12 words, the file name uploaded should be the same as the title
- Should not include author details to allow the blind review process, however the details will be asked separately
- Should not include tables, figures, or reference.
Abstracts should be submitted online via www.countrykids.org.au.
The complete abstract guidelines can be accessed here.
More recent articles on My Health Career:
- If we can Go Rural, you can too! Dr Gerry Considine & Dr Melanie Considine
- Dietitians Association Australia raises diet of ATSI people as a key area in Closing the Gap – by Amanda Griffiths
- Rural community pharmacies filling the gaps in health care
- Supporting people with Parkinson’s…. It’s a Walk in the Park